Our ideal candidate must be a reliable, self-motivated, high energy individual with a strong work ethic and the ability to function effectively as part of a growing team. Must have a good memory and solid organizational & prioritization skills in order to accomplish and exceed business goals.
Candidate must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and enjoy working with people in a fast-paced environment.
Required: Previous experience with parts in an automotive or similar industry.Familiar with Inventory, Ordering, Receiving of Goods and Computer Knowledgeable.
Benefits to working at Durante Rentals:
- Fully paid Medical plan for you as a Team Member
- Optional Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurances at discounted rates
- Nine paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Simple IRA with company match
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit option
- Employee Referral bonus
- Company paid events throughout the year
- Seasonal Durante gear at no cost
- On-going training for growth and development
If you meet, or exceed these qualifications, please forward resume for contact today!