If you have a passion for diesel engines, hydraulics, and construction equipment, this job is for you! The Road Service Mechanic will take a company provided vehicle for road service repairs and maintain construction equipment at various customer sites and other Durante Rentals locations across the tri-state area. This position requires the ability to drive and work various types of construction equipment on all trucks, trailers, aerial lifts, and heavy equipment.
- High School or equivalent, 5+ years of hands-on experience with diesel engines and hydraulics.
- A Driver’s License
- Experience in latest electronically controlled machinery and heavy equipment.
- Able to fully comprehend hydraulic and electrical schematics with a history of successful troubleshooting and technical experience.
- Experience with diagnostic software.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and written in a service-oriented manner to fellow team members, vendors, and manufacturers for questions and support.
- Perform work in a safe and responsible manner.
Essential Functions / Work Environment:
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Able to follow attention to detail, support teamwork, and communicate.
- Possess the ability to multi-task, follow directions, and dependable in responsibilities.
- Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs., and infrequently lifting up to 75 lbs. Ability to climb over and into heavy equipment occasionally.
*If you have trouble using our application form, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Label subject as “Application: Your Name” and let us know what job you’re applying for.