If you have a passion for providing great support to colleagues and team members, this job is for you! The HR Recruiter’s main function will be supporting the HR Director in attracting talented and qualified individuals to Durante Rentals. Previous experience in recruitment, partnering with trade schools and employment organizations is required.
The HR Generalist’s second function is to provide outstanding HR support to Durante Rentals. Working closely with senior management, the position also carries responsibilities in benefits administration, employee relations, performance management, on-boarding, policy implementation, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree (business related) and 2+ years of experience in HR (recruitment function preferred).
- Possess motivated and outgoing personality, with ability to read and interact with various personalities and organization leaders preferred.
- Attend various career fairs and events to source qualified talent.
- Build relationship with various staffing agencies, trade schools, and employment organizations.
- Utilize various digital (Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Monster, etc.) resources to post, search, and screen for new candidates / create a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Ability to track and update recruitment metrics via Excel and/or HRM software.
- Support other HR functions and administration of procedures and administration as needed.
*If you have trouble using our application form, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Label subject as “Application: Your Name” and let us know what job you’re applying for.