Takeuchi TB216H HYBRID Excavator
The compact size and dual power capabilities of the Takeuchi TB216H allow it to work in a wide range of applications that may have limited accessibility and noise and clean air requirements. It is ideal for plumbing, landscaping, utility installation, interior demolition, and rental applications. Performance is identical between the diesel engine and electric motor, and the controls are the same regardless of operating mode.
- Operating Weight: 4,277 lbs.
- Horsepower: Diesel 14.9, Electric 14.2
- Dig Depth: 7’10”
- Reach: 13′ 5″
- Bucket Breakout Force: 4,250 lbs.
- Powerful Electric Motor
- Final Tier 4 Yanmar Engine
- Independent Pumps for Motor & Engine
- Identical Controls
- Top Mounted Boom Cylinder
- Easy Operation Diesel or Electric Mode
- Pilot Joystick Controls
- Pattern Change Valve
- Multi-Information LED Display
- See full manufacturer specs
Watch the video to see the new Takeuchi TB216H Hybrid in action.
IMER Atrium Spider Lift Model IMR19
Offering state-of-the-art a wireless radio-control system, the IMER R19 provides you with fast and versatile handling. With traction and stability for building sites and rough terrain and automatic leveling, this spider excels at reaching the heights other can’t reach while maintaining a limited outrigger footprint.
- Working Height: 62 Feet
- Platform Height: 56 Feet
- Platform Capacity: 440 lbs.
- Hydraulically Adjustable Track Width
- Wireless Radio Control Box
- Compact dimensions for enhanced accessibility on most any job-site
- 17.33 Feet Long when Stowed
- 3.45 Feet Wide when Stowed
- 6.58 Feet High when Stowed
- Rugged engine guard for improved protection from debris and obstructions
- 11 HP Honda GX-390 Engine
- Gas Powered Engine for Outdoor Use
- 230V – 16A Electro-Pump for Indoor Use
Watch the video to see the IMER IM R 19 in action