Rental Coordinator- Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
If you have a passion for Construction Equipment, this job is for you! The Rental Sales Coordinator will represent Durante Rentals in our newly opening Hasbrouck Heights Rental location by providing highest level of customer service to contractors, vendors, and businesses interested in renting construction equipment. Strong interest in heavy duty equipment, mechanics, and construction a plus.
What are the Key Job Responsibilities?
Working under general supervision, the Rental Sales Coordinator performs a variety of tasks.
- Ability to handle a high volume of inbound calls, while aggressively making outbound calls to close new and existing businesses.
- Provide the highest level of customer service in all situations.
- Building relationships with clients to ensure customer retention / return business.
- Ability to reach and exceed monthly revenue goals set by upper management.
- Must be able to follow through with a sale from initial call to generation of final invoice.
- Must be polite and professional while assisting walk-in customers face-to-face.
- Being able to juggle multiple calls at time and ability to transfer calls to departments.
- Manage time and duties to ensure branch and lot cleanliness.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
What are the Education and Experience Requirements?
- Associates Degree or higher (HS Diploma considered with work experience in the industry).
- Construction equipment knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of basic Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Able to work periodic Saturdays.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
What are the Key Skills and Attributes necessary to be successful in the position?
Candidates should possess the following: tooling, supply management, mechanical inspection tools, technical understanding, problem solving, attention to detail, dependability, thoroughness, strong communication skills, documentation skills, inventory control, job knowledge, creativity, focus on safety and security, attendance and punctuality, along with strong teamwork.
Job’s Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Job has some physical demands including Frequent lifting up to 25 lbs., occasional lifting up to 50 lbs., and infrequent lifting up to 75 lbs. Ability to climb over and into heavy equipment occasionally.